So far, you’ve installed and set up Liferay IDE, and created a Liferay Workspace. Next, you’ll create your application and start adding basic features to it. Here’s what you’ll do:
- Create your application and deploy it to your Liferay Portal instance.
- Create a functional button for adding and removing guestbook entries.
- Create a form for users to create and edit guestbook entries.
- Create a UI for displaying guestbook entries.
- Implement a prototype storage system (to be replaced later) for storing guestbook entries.
At the end, you’ll have a fully functional prototype application ready to be enhanced later! There’s no time like now to get started.